Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Today was parent teacher conferences.  I was rather bummed that it was Valentine's Day and I was stuck at school instead of home with my hubby.  We had a good day at school and conferences went well.  I had thought that Justin went out to eat with his sister and brother-in-law and another couple.  When I got home I noticed there was a corn dog on the stove with some cheesecake brownies.  I knew that something was up.  I walked into the dining room to find flowers on the table and two bowls. 
The flowers were some of my favorites, Gerber Daisies.
We enjoyed cheesecake brownies and ice cream for our Valentine's dessert.
It was the perfect ending to a long day and made this Valentine's Day one to remember!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment