Sunday, February 26, 2012

Finally!

For about a month now I've been wanting a place to hang our car keys.  There have been one to many days where it's time for me to head to work and I cannot find the keys anywhere.  When Dad, Mom, Justin and I were in Kansas City I looked and looked, but nothing was quite right.  About a week later I remembered a shelf I had bought at a garage sale before Justin and I were married.  I had used it for a short time and then stored it away.  It was wooden and I wanted black so I (meaning Justin) spray painted it.  We bought some screw in hooks at Lowe's and put those in the bottom.  I put the little birdie frame I made a month or so on it as well as an old jar.  (I found the jar in the basement before we dug it out and poured the new one.)  I was thrilled with the outcome and how little it ended up costing me!  (My shelf really is straight, I just didn't take a straight picture:))   
I saw a print on facebook yesterday and fell in love with it immediately.  It quoted part of Laura Story's song "Blessings".  I used my photo shopping skills and came up with something similar that I am pleased with.  
Some days I need a reminder of God's faithfulness.  No matter what I walk though, big or small, Jesus is right there providing the grace I need to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment