Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday

Justin and I were able to sleep in this morning which felt amazing!  I made omelets when we woke up with Orange Julius'.  (Thanks Erin!:))
I got started on laundry as soon as we were done eating. 
There's nothing better then clean sheets!
Did a little dusting
Emma took a little nap
Vacuuming was next
More laundry.  I do not know how 2 people can make so many clothes dirty in one week!
One of Pop's cows calved yesterday and the little calf was not drinking from his mama.  Justin and I gave him a bottle last night and again this morning. 
We tried mid afternoon to give him another and he wasn't too interested.  I took the leftovers out to the coral and fed Lucky.  She was more then happy to finish it off!
I made cookies for the Super Bowl tomorrow
I organized all my crafting supplies on shelves in the basement.
I also went through all my fabric and sewing supplies.
I love these cute little birds that I keep seeing everywhere and finally had some time to make some of my own.
Justin and I finished the evening taking in a movie and just relaxing. 
All in all it was a very productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment