Monday, February 27, 2012

I Was Blessed

I was one lucky girl this year!  My wonderful husband and family went in together and bought me a Silhouette Cameo!  It is AWESOME!!
I started out just cutting out words and shapes and made some thank you cards.  I don't have a picture of those.  They are in my "craft room" in the basement and the carpet man is downstairs right now working...that's right, the carpet man!!:)  (Pictures coming soon, hopefully)
I found these owls and had to cut them out!
They just make me smile! 
I thought these cards were pretty cute as well. 
I can either draw or find a picture I want and upload it to my Silhouette program or use the designs they already have.  I put my paper in and press "cut page" and away it goes.  I have had a TON of fun coming up with designs and cutting things!
Thank You Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment