Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Projects

I have been working on my summer to-do list and am slowly getting things checked off.  I had seen some super cute silhouettes over a year ago and took a picture of Koryn with hopes to make one.  I finally finished it this summer!
I have been working in Photoshop making different prints.  This was going to be a gift, but I like it so much it's now hanging on my wall.:) 
I have had material to make a skirt FOREVER.  Today was the day.  I got it almost all done, and realized I messed up.  I'm going to have to go back and fix it, but thankfully it shouldn't be too bad. 
I needed a break from all the stressful sewing so Justin and I took a little trip.  My Route 44 Strawberry Limeade was WONDERFUL!! 
On a different note, Justin and I ran to Wichita on Friday.  I had a quick appointment to remove the balloon the Dr. had put in after surgery.  I was in and out in about 15 minutes.  We will go back in about a week to see the doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment