Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Monday

This past weekend was Justin's long weekend so that meant that not only did he have Friday and Monday off, but it was a grocery shopping weekend as well.  Since Friday had been my procedure, we decided we would play it by ear and see how I was feeling before we decided when we would head to Salina for groceries.  Yesterday morning I was feeling pretty good so we decided we would go....

That was probably not the smartest decision I have ever made.  We had a great time shopping and it was wonderful to get out of the house.  We got home around 5:30 (we hadn't left the house until noon...and since we had skipped last time, the list was LONG) and I got things unpacked while poor Justin mowed in the yucky heat.  By the time he came in looking for something to eat I was sitting in the chair not moving. 

The next great dumb thought I had was if I just sat there long enough without moving, I would start feeling better.  Ha!  I should have taken some of my pain meds as we were eating instead of 2 1/2 hours later.  My meds did eventually kick in and I slept through the entire night which hadn't happened for several nights.

I woke up this morning feeling much better, the sun is shining,...it's going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment