Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Taste of Our Home Tuesday: Crock Pot Beef Tips

Crock Pot recipes are so handy any time of the year! I love them during the school year because I have very little to do when I get home from a long day. I love them during the summer because they don't heat up my house and I can work with Justin in the yard when he gets home from work and we can still eat before 8:00.  I think I'll really love them after the baby comes!!  This recipe can be served over mashed potatoes or noodles.  We went with the noodles and really liked it.  You can find more recipes where I found this one here. It was super easy and very yummy enjoy!!   
This is my family's new favorite!  Serve it over mashed potatoes.  Crock Pot Beef Tips: 2 lb. stew meat, 1 can cream of mushroom, 1 packet brown gravy mix, 1 packet lipton dry onion soup mix, 1small can mushrooms, 1 cup water. Mix all ingredients and pour over the meat, set to low for the day, voila! 
Ingredients:
2 lb. stew meat
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 packet Lipton dry onion soup mix
1 small can mushrooms
1 cup water

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients and pour over the meat.  Set crock pot to low for the day, about 6-8 hours.  Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment