Friday, July 12, 2013

My Harvest Fun

In the past my harvest has consisted of driving down to my parents, helping with meals and riding in the combines. This year I still went down to my parents and helped with the meals, but I also got to play with my little nephew!  My mom was watching him and was busy a couple of days so I got the privilege of watching him.:)
     He loves to do everything like his daddy.  Instead of holding his phone up to his ear, (or neck) to talk on it, he had it upside down and was talking on it like the CB's in the combines and trucks.
He loves the little nesting barrels.
He has learned that his picture appears on the back of the camera after I take it.  He won't smile for me when I take it, but as soon as I'm done he hops up to see, grins really big, and starts talking to his picture.
It was pretty warm outside a couple of the days so we decided to take a little swim.
He loved the water and was splashing all over the place.
He's the best little guy ever, I had a great couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment