Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Pictures

I have wanted to take pictures with Justin for years, but we just haven't had anyone do it.  Last year at Christmas we tried to take a few ourselves, but we were inside and it just didn't work very well.  Yesterday we were both home for Thanksgiving and he agreed to try again.  We got out the ladder and put the timer on the camera.  It worked!  I have a large frame I've been wanting to hang in the basement and now we have pictures to fill it! 





I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am most thankful for this man in the pictures with me.  We've had our share of struggles, but God truly does cause all things to work together for good to those who love Him.
Happy Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jamie! Hope you and Justin had a great Thanksgiving too! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We loved the baby announcement! Very cute idea!!

      Delete