Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sweetness

Several weeks ago Justin and I went down to Pretty Prairie to celebrate the September and October birthdays.  I had the privilege of baby sitting Wyatt while everyone else went to homecoming.  I took way too many pictures (if there is such a thing:)) but he was all smiles.    
He is not a tiny little baby anymore!
He found his voice and was squealing at me.
All smiles
Telling a story
"Why do you keep putting that camera in my face?"
He was playing with his elephant and it got stuck over his face.  He started shaking his head to get it off.
If finally slid to the side and he thought it was funny.
He was telling me all about it.
Last time I talked to mom she said he's rolling all over the place and really getting up on his arms.  It seems like he was just a teeny tiny baby!  I can't wait to see him again (and of course the rest of the family as well:))!

No comments:

Post a Comment