Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Big City

Several weekends ago Justin and I had the privilidge of going to St. Louis with Hodgdon (where Justin works) for the NRA convention.  Our hotel was right beside the arch.   
The hotel had two round towers that the rooms were in.  We were on the 9th floor.  It was very different but kind of neat to look out across the tower.
One night we went on a Riverboat Cruise for dinner.  The food was very yummy!
A colored fountain.
Tall tall buildings were everywhere!
The cardinals were playing at home that weekend.  It rained and rained and the place was still packed!
If you didn't want to walk you could rent one of these little things.  I think I would feel bad making someone else peddle while I sat back and enjoyed the ride.
More colored fountains.
The hubby and I before dinner.
It was wonderful to get away for the weekend.  Like I said it rained most of the time we were there and made it difficult to get around.  (We had to walk everywhere because we rode a charter bus there)  Once the sun did come out we were able to get out without the umbrellas and take in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment