Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

All month at school we've been discussing the many things we have to be thankful for. Since I encouraged the kids to think about it, I thought it was only fair if I wrote down some things I'm thankful for.
  • A God who desires a living breathing relationship with me.
  • A husband who is a leader and follows hard after God.
  • A husband who loves me unconditionally.
  • A growing church family that is seeking God's plan for our future.
  • A family that will do anything for me (even if it means driving 2 hours to help out).
  • A wonderful second family that I was able to become a part of after marrying Justin.
  • Two wonderful women that love God and became my sisters when they married (will marry) my brothers.
  • My brothers that are always looking out for me.
  • Generation after generation of Godly grandparents, and great grandparents on both my Dad and Mom's side that passed on the importance of a relationship with God.
  • All of the material blessings God has given us.

I could just go on and on. God has truly blessed Justin and I!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: