Thursday, May 26, 2016

Questionnaire

I saw a questionnaire today that one is supposed to ask a 2 year old.  I started asking Elijah the questions and had to share:

What is your name?                  "Lijah"
How old are you?                      1-2-3
When is your birthday?              My candles, my cake
How old is Daddy?                     "This" he said while he held up his thumb
How old is Mommy?                   3
What is your favorite color?       Pink 
What is your favorite food?        Fruit snacks
Who is your best friend?            Madison
What is your favorite show?       Silly Songs, "all of them" (meaning Veggie Tales), Looney   
                                                     Toons
What is your favorite song?        Play a Little (A CD of Action Bible songs they dance to)
What is your favorite animal?     Bob (his stuffed giraffe from the zoo)
What are you scared of?             Pinocchio
What makes you happy?             My Jesus,  God,  Daddy  

My silly boy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment