Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2 Months

Monday Little Elijah Lee was 2 months old.  It's so hard to believe that it's already been 2 months.  Part of me feels like we just brought him home from the hospital last week and are still trying to adjust, and part of me feels like he's been part of our family forever.  

He is smiling all the time these days and still working on trying to find his voice.  If he's not sucking on his pacifier, he has his fist in his mouth and is drooling all over the place.  There have been a couple of days I've put a bib on him just to keep his shirt from getting soaked.  He's been sleeping anywhere from 3 to 5 hours a time at night.  The first stretch is usually the longest one and after that it's usually 3 or 4 hours at a time.



I thought it would be fun to see how much Elijah has changed, and was surprised to see that Wyatt had too.
This was taken the day Elijah was born.
These were about 2 weeks ago when we were home.
I have to say Elijah looks slightly terrified in the first picture.
Then he relaxed and realized it was just his little buddy that was holding him.  I have a feeling these two are going to be pretty good friends.  I see a lot of fun, ornery filled days in their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment